Monday, April 2, 2012

Tute Tuesday Link-up #8

Its that time again, time for another Tute Tuesday! This week has been some of my favorite tutes! 
The most visited link last week was: the DIY T-shirt bracelet! I'm always looking for a good tshirt upcycle! This turned out great!
And for a few of my other favorites- I decided to go with an "Upcycle" theme for this week!
Paper Bag Folders- another wonderful upcycle! I've always loved how creative people can get with sewing paper bags, honestly...I haven't tried it...but with this tute, its going on my list!

Loooovveeee all the ideas there are for Destroyable Books! She uses my favorites- Readers Digests- since they look so pretty! A great list of projects here!


And finally- a coffee filter wreath! Ive seen coffee filter flowers before, but not like this! These look so perfect, and so easy!



 Thanks for linking up everyone!! Feel free to grab a featured button on the sidebar!



Now for this week's link-up!
Link up to show off what you're done lately! Anything from crafts, recipes, home decor and goodies...anything that you are sharing a TUTORIAL of (hence the "Tute" part of "Tute Tuesdays"!
You are welcome to link multiple items, and you can link up for the next 3 days!  
Grab a button on the sidebar if you'd like everyone else to join in on the fun!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...